Whenever I think about this Nika shit I remind myself of everyone shitting on Naruto for the 4th Ninja War ending and Oda words about crafting MCs power carefully.

Man said fuck it, heart beat revive, toon force, literally untouchable God Nika Luffy at this point. LMAO.
Exactly Madara was over powered so he couldn't handle him , but he made bad decision about making black zetsu killing him

as will as Oda with Kaido made a over power shit for Luffy so u will find ppl who will keep sucking his dick but I'm sure he is dealing with this L and will make the last arc better

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I guess SHs are complete now, there is no position left for yamato to join in.

Luffy - Captain
Zoro - Vice captain
Nami - Navigator
Sanji - Cook
Jimbei - Helmsman
Chopper - Doctor
Brook - musician
Franky - Shipwright
Robin - Archeologist
Usopp - Odd jobber
Roles for Yamato & Carrot if they joined

- Yamato = Sideboob Merchant
- Carrot = Grass Eater

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Exactly Madara was over powered so he couldn't handle him , but he made bad decision about making black zetsu killing him

as will as Oda with Kaido made a over power shit for Luffy so u will find ppl who will keep sucking his dick but I'm sure he is dealing with this L and will make the last arc better
Although the difference that will forever help me respect Kishi more than Oda is the fact that Kishi said he knew he fucked up but it was what he wanted to write and it was his vision, whereas Oda loves to act like good writer and pretend everything makes sense where it is not the case.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Oda said Momo will become the greatest Shogun of Wano.

This literally translates to "Wano is untouchable".
Momo will become the greatest Shogun, but he sure isn't now. Wano is weak as hell right now, I love Yamato, but she, Momo, and a few Good Samurai ARE NOT defending that country from any strong force that enters it right now.

When do you think Wano's borders will come down?