Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

I don't agree with one piece sucks.

Pre TS one piece was fucking gold.

But things went downhill since TS.

So many inconsistencies, messed up plots that it's hard to defend one piece anymore.

It feels like one piece got new author since TS .

And, I am glad wano is over. Since the time we got directed towards wano (Momo intro in PH) all we got is fake hype, bad character portrayals, messy plot lines, more mysteries with few exceptions like Zou arc , doflamingo back story.
Don’t worry buddy, no one is saying OP as a whole sucks(at least I hope so), because if we didn’t love it in the first place we wouldn’t be on a forum dedicated to it rn waiting every day for spoilers, and spending a good portion of our time on discussion

I just think like you said people are disappointed with recent arcs, mainly Wano, that’s all

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don’t. But that doesn’t make it lesser than Naruto. There are manga better than one piece that sell less.

Alien ninjas just ain’t it 👽🥷
Why the fuck then you argue with me then?

Dude.

I told you, One Piece sold more copies but on average Naruto and Dragon Ball have more recognition all over the world.

What the fuck.

what are we talking about?
people really think that somebody is giving a shit if some mangas are more popular than others?
i simply don’t like confusing quality (that is entirely subjective) with popularity (that is objective). If someone supports his/her opinions with popularity reasoning, he’s not debating, he’s trashing the conversation with things that do not make sense.
You can shit on something as long as you support it with things that are somehow related: you can say to me “nika is bad, because i don’t like the idea behind” and i accept it and we can discuss about it; you can’t say to me “nika is bad cause kurama is more famous), because there is nothing to talk about. and in this case shitting becomes trolling

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don’t worry buddy, no one is saying OP as a whole sucks(at least I hope so), because if we didn’t love it in the first place we wouldn’t be on a forum dedicated to it rn waiting every day for spoilers, and spending a good portion of our time on discussion

I just think like you said people are disappointed with recent arcs, mainly Wano, that’s all
Reverie was insanely good, first time since the timeskip started I actually felt like One Piece is getting into good direction again, then Wano happened and the hell memories from Dressrosa and WCI came back at full force.

I started by explaining how most One Piece fans are adults and the other Oda Angel told me to stop reading because its kids manga and its not for me.

Me expressing the fact that Oda should treat his fans better is a problem?
it’s not but i guess that i jumped in an argument without reading everything, and for that i have to make an excuse

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Recognition doesn’t equal better 🤷‍♂
I ONLY KEPT SAYING THAT NARUTO AND DRAGON BALL ARE MORE FUCKING POPULAR.

Where did I fucking say Dragon Ball has better writing than One Piece or anything like that.

Improve your reading comprehension next time you want to argue with me and get that stick off your ass.

115 and still no one fucking knows it.

Ask average person who has interest in anything to do with comics he will laugh at you.

Everyone knows Naruto, Dragon Ball and Bleach on the other hand and they don't have so many copies sold or retards battling for them on online forums.
I was with you till you said Bleach

Everyone knows about Naruto and Dragon Ball (popularity doesn’t equal quality but still) while with Bleach it’s a bit of a mixed bag

I ONLY KEPT SAYING THAT NARUTO AND DRAGON BALL ARE MORE FUCKING POPULAR.

Where did I fucking say Dragon Ball has better writing than One Piece or anything like that.

Improve your reading comprehension next time you want to argue with me and get that stick off your ass.
ohhhweee

who’s triggered now 👀😂

I don't agree with one piece sucks.

Pre TS one piece was fucking gold.

But things went downhill since TS.

So many inconsistencies, messed up plots that it's hard to defend one piece anymore.

It feels like one piece got new author since TS .

And, I am glad wano is over. Since the time we got directed towards wano (Momo intro in PH) all we got is fake hype, bad character portrayals, messy plot lines, more mysteries with few exceptions like Zou arc , doflamingo back story.
Only Wano is extremely bad other than some hype moments and few fanservice moments. Rest of the arcs doesn't have notable inconsistencies and flow was good despite pacing issues. For example, Dressrosa up to Doflamingo putting up bounties was excellent. Then Luffy running towards doflamingo took so much time just like 990-1000 chapters. And G4 time limit for 4 chapters. Other than pacing, dressrosa is fucking awesome. Same for WCI, first half is top notch up to BigMom wedding cake. Only saving grace for second half is Luffy vs Katakuri fight. Reverie is short but peak one piece. PH and Wano are the shit arcs post TS compared to other arcs, with PH at the least. So while Wano is a disappointment, rest of the timeskip arcs are semi good to good.

:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.