Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Idk what that is lol
But I liked the Harry Potter movie where he appeared. Probably my fav Harry Potter movie.
Really liked their relationship
Mine too. I used to like Chamber of Secrets more when I was younger. But Prisoner of Azkaban became my favorite as I grew up. The tone was completely different for that movie and I had to mature a bit to love it.

TDK means The Dark Knight. Must watch.

But Prisoner of Azkaban became my favorite as I grew up. The tone was completely different for that movie and I had to mature a bit to love it.
mever got too deep into HP but I liked the prisoner of Azkaban movie so much that I even picked up the book.
When Sirius died later I was devastaded. The guy was Harry's only chance at getting aome kindof 'normal' family life:peperain:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
mever got too deep into HP but I liked the prisoner of Azkaban movie so much that I even picked up the book.
When Sirius died later I was devastaded. The guy was Harry's only chance at getting aome kindof 'normal' family life:peperain:
Me too. His death really was very depressing for me. But that's good, made investing in the story worth it.

I think Harry Potter did well with the major deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.