Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Another really good one too!:

I love this one too, can't think why!:

The thumbnail helps

:catlewd::catpole::madmonk::catblush::catsure:

try shippuden ending 11 for some emotional rush
Ah this one is nice too! Reminds me of the Asian Kung Fu Generation OPs and EDs we got for anime including Naruto and thus the earlier OPds and EDs too.

The imagery in these EDs are so beautiful too! So powerful!

Post automatically merged:

my sources say there will be panels in the chapter
:ronalaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I haven't seen Switzerland games for a long time, does that mean they are so weak?
Because I wanted to choose this team
they're a weird team one minute they losing 4x0 to portugal then they beat strong teams like spain 1x0 beat portugal 1x0 and lose to weak teams like kosovo and the czechs

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
The internet would crash down and burn, and the fandom would overdose and die from the sheer size and girth of the CoC Haki concentrated in one chapter. :steef:

Oda pussied out unfortunately. :kayneshrug:
No one was ready for the Blackbeard is the strongest in the verse discussion yet
:myman:

maybe the swiss can get in 2nd too since cameroon isnt that good they lost to a weakass egypt in the african cup of nations
I think playing in Qatar is in favor of African teams...Some of their players play in the teams of this country and its surroundings...Also, the weather conditions are more suitable for them
With all these words, I think the Serbian team looks stronger

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I think playing in Qatar is in favor of African teams...Some of their players play in the teams of this country and its surroundings...Also, the weather conditions are more suitable for them
With all these words, I think the Serbian team looks stronger
that's why i voted for them in 2nd place of that group,there maybe some surprises though like poland and maybe even freaking Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.