I'm guessing this chapter cuts away from the Straw Hats doesn't it
I hope it's not right away at the start of the chapter...
:catcry::catcry::catcry:
Bounties into a transition of maybe Boa/Koby reacted with a reveal of whT happened

Then Buggy/Midhawk seeing the news and some shit is revealed.

Could be decent
Post automatically merged:

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

You guys won't believe it, I've just been told a HUGE SPOILER for the next chapter
Open spoiler thread

Imagine taking out all the screentime Yamato got
The Kazenbo plot and yamto running through the castle chasing it is literally the most useless part of onigashima. She didn't even stop it, BM, Law and Kid (accidentally) did. Oda just wanted for her to fill the pages more so he created pointless tasks for her.

Hopefully the final saga will be better for me, I have been taking Ls left and right since near the end of DR.
  1. L No. 1: I am a fan of Admirals. I saw Fuji spending time blocking the birdcage and then Kaido drops from 10,000 meters only to crush Kid and Hawkins.
  2. L No. 2: Doffy fan. I thought Luffy will use this ultimate G4 to beat Doffy. I had Doffy just below Yonkous/Admirals. Turns out Luffy has more G4 forms and he is struggling against YC3 Cracker.
  3. L No. 3: Sanji's bounty surpassed Zoro's bounty. Never thought that would happen.
  4. L No. 4: Used to ship LuNa. WCI crushed that for me.
  5. L No. 5: Thought Katakari is not that much stronger than Cracker, so he will not be Luffy's fight. I thought Luffy/Sanji/Jinbei will beat BM.
  6. L No. 6: Thought Zoro and Luffy would take down Kaido together.
  7. L No. 7: Thought we would get Zoro's detailed past like Sanji's in WCI. I blame this one on Oda. I used to think Zoro had no lineage to speak of, then Oda said otherwise.
  8. L No. 8: I thought at the end of Wano arc, we would get definite confirmation that Kid/Law is significantly below Zoro. Turns out they are now placed at the same level as Luffy.
  9. L No. 9: Thought Luffy ~ Zoro. Now, Luffy >> Zoro.
  10. L No. 10: Used to have Admirals ~ Yonkous. Now, Admirals < Yonkous.
  11. L No. 11: Thought Mihawk would be kept out of the main story. Now he is in Cross Guild.
Don't know how many more Ls I can take. But since I don't like Yonkous in general, I know I will take more Ls. BB is just waiting to hand me Ls.
No offence but it looks like you're living in your headcanons rather than actually reading what oda's writing