Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trying to add the marines here :whitepress:
I’m just saying.
Zoro also will unlock adv CoO and adv CoA(black sword) in the future, Zoro also has great fightstyle, comparable with Mihawk one.

If Zoro final or one of most important enemy, not have CoC, sry that sound stupid...
Mihawk will have adv CoC, im pretty sure on it..
Everything zoro has doesn’t mean mihawk has also, how else will he suprass him? none of us don’t even know how he got the title, kuina had the same ambition but is cocless

I fully understand what you are trying to say. And I am not saying I disagree with your reasoning.

I just don't do it. That way I don't need to run agendas. How many Luffy fans/Zoro haters elevate Katakuri and downgrade King for their agenda? I don't want to end up like that.

So, I don't do any feat by extension stuff. Eventually everyone gets their own feats/portrayals/hypes. So, I can wait instead of having to stan a character I don't like for the sake of another character.
Ok I respect your decision

Everything zoro has doesn’t mean mihawk has also, how else will he suprass him? none of us don’t even know how he got the title, kuina had the same ambition but is cocless
The sameway how Luffy surpass Katakuri.
Both having all the attritube at maximum, like all hakis in adv versions, great fightstyle, the world strongest swordmen battle ever, ofc Mihawk should have the same as Zoro, this fight will go down in the history of OP as greatest swordmen battle, it would be weird if Mihawk not have adv CoC in same way as Zoro.

Both having all the attritube at maximum, like all hakis in adv versions, great fightstyle, the world strongest swordmen battle ever, ofc Mihawk should have the same as Zoro, this fight will go down in the history of OP as greatest swordmen battle, it would be weird if Mihawk not have adv CoC in same way as Zoro.
Agreed don't know why people acting lost on this.

Both have curse blades

Both have something to do with meeting death (mihawk literally has a cross and has the whole Dracula Christian thing).

Mihawk has a black blade zoro is aiming to obtain one.

It only makes sense for him to also have advanced coc

the story implied his title is that of a king so its not even a matter of if zoro has it ... mihawk blah blah.
Zoro ambition is higher then mihawk, he wants to defeat the title holder MIhawk got handed the title , If you think it implied it from that dialogue then becoming a crew mate of the pk is a coc quality?

During marineford we’ve seen two conquer of shibi with doffy and Hancock and they looked like more of a conquer then hawk.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
If Mihawk doesn’t have CoC or AdCoC, that's that. But it is how certain fans act as if Mihawk doesn’t have it that bothers me.

A bit of hypocrisy from me I guess since I don't think Sanji has it. But I think Mihawk has a better case for having it than Sanji.

luffy and kat are different fruits and everything only equal fs. But your trying to say mihawk will have everything has which he won’t if he’s being viewed as a subordinate rn it’s not looking good
Mihawk should have the same as Zoro, this fight will go down in the history of OP as greatest swordmen battle, it would be weird if Mihawk not have adv CoC in same way as Zoro.
Im just going off the manga rn not what fans want. hawk is irrelevant to the story

Status
Not open for further replies.