Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda was clearly on something when he estimated that.... Was it crack I wonder:wonderland:

This is what gives me some hope regarding the 3 year to end statement. He'll manage to get it to 5-7 years.
Yeah I dont see him finishing the series in 3 years without some extreme butchering of the story and competing with Bleach for the most rushed finale ever.
The amount of potential offscreens, wasted storylines and characters, unresolved questions/mysteries and such that will eclipse Wano even is absolutely terrifying.

There are not many chapter that are worse than 1057 for real :hope:
There are One Piece chapters I have issues with, but tell myself, "Hey, it will be better reading it all the way through, or in the anime."

Everything about Momo, Kinemon, and Yamato feels out of place. It feels like Oda wanted the Straw Hats to leave Wano, then come back later, but had no reason to have Yamato stay after saying she was going to go out to sea so many times, so he just made random crap up.

1057 is the only chapter of One Piece that actually frustrates me. Half of it feels like an April Fools joke. Hope the hints/leaks are good, we need some goooood juju.

Status
Not open for further replies.