Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't understand why Itachi is underestimated.

Okay, his father didn't fight back. But I'm sure Uchiha clan was full of monsters waiting to act.

Village was afraid the coup will happen one day and they won't be able to handle it, hence why Itachi was tasked with said mission.

No matter how people want to twist that night if they defended themselves or not, if Obito helped.

Itachi murdered a clan full of monsters while being a mere teen.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It’s stupidly stacked compared to the rinnegan lmfao

—Capable of predicting muscle movements seconds before they happen, allowing a user to counter you before you move
—Capable of seeing the color of chakra to see through smoke bombs
—Capable of memorizing hand signs to copy ninjutsu
—The easiest way to capture anyone into genjutsu or break it.
—Hidden technique Izanagi which sacrifices an eye to allow the user to rewrite fate
—Hidden technique Izanami which sacrifices an eye to trap someone in an almost unbreakable genjutsu unless they change their ways.

and that’s just the base sharingan
ISANAMI and isanagi are the most bullshit PUs i have ever seen in manga one of them did the exact thing needed to do to make kabuto turn to their side and then it was never mentioned again:rolaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
ISANAMI and isanagi are the most bullshit PUs i have ever seen in manga one of them did the exact thing needed to do to make kabuto turn to their side and then it was never mentioned again:rolaugh:
Izanami and Izanagi.

There are a lot more bullshit power-ups not related to Uchihas.

Stop coping because Uchihas are one of the best characters in the manga.

Well i just preferred it and wish Kishi didn't throw it away. The fighting style was so badass
I prefer the Byakugan as well but Kishi clearly doesn't care about it

It's supposed to be one of the 3 great dojutsu but it's terrible compared to the other 2

Rinnegan = 6 different Paths that are all broken

MS/EMS = Random Broken Magic Ability (Kamui makes you invincible, Kotoamatsukami is an instant win button, Amaterasu is a insta kill if it hits, etc) + the ability to summon a demon avatar thing + copy almost anything

Byakugan = you can block off chakra points... (if you can get close to them) and see things from far away

:risitameh: