G

Gorosei Informer

Reading this thread since last night has been wild. So many ups and downs. I am sad about the offscreen goodbye from carrot and the minks but it's w/e
Gorgeous pfp btw! It really is sad how disgraceful Oda is treating Carrot but it seems to prove Naito affected her future in the manga after all.
Oda has been on a real misogyny arc too though so there's that too.

It's going to be ok Mr. Un-armed
Because I am here
As a master of both cope and hope this is simply another day in the office for me
For 2 years we have faced the pressure of her potential confirmation of whether or not she joins
What's another week or 2?
:endthis:
Look at the bright side, Carrot gets to be the leader of an entire nation. That’s a much bigger W than Yamato got who on the other hand ended up being a completely pointless character.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Pot.......
- Oda offscreened Jinbei toast
- He made the previous chapter look like yamato was going to join and then she changed her mind.
- The big bad admiral green bull ran away lik,e a coward after defeating king and queen
- Luffy defeated Kaido with a strong punch
- The cycle of hatred that plagued wano is still on going and being taught to the children
- The borders did not open
- The dawn did not come

Whatever happened in the past doesn't apply now. Oda is out to hurt everyone..... Expecting anything at this point is a signal to oda to whiplash any fool who try to predict him. Also.... sdfear nonchalanty confirmed this isn't a bounty chapter. lol
:sanmoji:
I need to see Raws anyway to confirm stuff it's cool