Status
Not open for further replies.
-Sabo explains himself
-Silhouetted figure says something intriguing
-Shanks cameo
-Koby talks on the den den
I like.

I. Sabo left a message through Kuma who is able to project the events he saw. Dragon Learns the truth.
2. From the hologram of the events that Kuma recorded we see a
Silhouette of vegapunks.
3. The person on the phone with koala is not sabo but instead Katrine Devan transformed to look and sound like Sabo.
4. Dragon knows this and he also knows that line is being tapped by the marines. So he feeds fake Sabo fake info so that the marines can listen in on it. Dragon is setting up the marines clashing with blackbeard.
5. Sabo is actually with vivi. And there is a truth that he told dragon which is the real reason why the marines find him dangerous. It's something the wolrdgovernment did not report. Sabo captured vegapunk. Vegapunk has Kuma's true data/memory located at one of his secret bases. A base located and protected by the giants in elbaf.
6.fuji chapters back when he was bandaged up was sent along with a fleet of vice admirals and other marines to capture him. There is a built in tracker in vegapunks that only fuji notices because of his observation haki.

7. We find out what happened to boa. She bested the marines and clapped momonga. However coby efforts inspired the marines to continue figting. Coby and boa (with boas bounty being raised to 1.6billion) fought at a stand still. Both exhausted came to an agreement. If she can stop putting up a fight and return the marines she turned to stone back to normal her people will be spared but would still have to leave Amazon lilly. She agreed with coby also allowing her to escape. The news reported that coby forced her out and that his title is now that of a vice admiral

Last edited:
I like.

I. Sabo left a message through Kuma who is able to project the events he saw. Dragon Learns the truth.
Silhouette of vegapunks.
3. The person on the phone with koala is not sabo but instead Katrine Devan transformed to look and sound like Sabo.
4. Dragon knows this and he also knows that line is being tapped by the marines. So he feeds fake Sabo fake info so that the marines can listen in on it. Dragon is setting up the marines clashing with blackbeard.
5. Sabo is actually with vivi. And there is a truth that he told dragon which is the real reason why the marines find him dangerous. It's something the wolrdgovernment did not report. Sabo captured vegapunk. Vegapunk has Kuma's true data/memory located at one of his secret bases. A base located and protected by the giants in elbaf.
6.fuji chapters back when he was bandaged up was sent along with a fleet of vice admirals and other marines to capture him. There is a built in tracker in vegapunks that only fuji notices because of his observation haki.

7. We find out what happened to boa. She bested the marines and clapped momonga. However coby efforts inspired the marines to continue figting. Coby and boa (with boas bounty being raised to 1.6billion) fought at a stand still. Both exhausted came to an agreement. If she can stop putting up a fight and come in quietly her people will be spared but would still have to leave Amazon lilly. She agreed with coby also allowing her to escape. The news reported that coby forced her out and that his title is now that of a vice admiral
Is Coby going to have an SSG super suit like your name suggests? That'd be really cool.

Is Coby going to have an SSG super suit like your name suggests? That'd be really cool.
It would be dope if he does have it. And thats what I am banking on. But lately I have been having this
funny feeling that oda is
going to have coby level up fast through other means. I wl explain it in detail if you would like but is pretty long.

I like.

Silhouette of vegapunks.

7. We find out what happened to boa. She bested the marines and clapped momonga. However coby efforts inspired the marines to continue figting. Coby and boa (with boas bounty being raised to 1.6billion) fought at a stand still. Both exhausted came to an agreement. If she can stop putting up a fight and come in quietly her people will be spared but would still have to leave Amazon lilly. She agreed with coby also allowing her to escape. The news reported that coby forced her out and that his title is now that of a vice admiral
3 and 4 seem possible, for sure.
Poor Kuma. Reduced to a giant flash drive. Do you think there's a way to fix him?
5-- I would really like it if the OG Alabasta rebel, Vivi's little friend Koza was in on this somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.