Idk about the others but I’ve only asked about spoilers one time and that was when people were spamming Greenbull vs king and queen. Mods shouldn’t get spoilers any earlier than other users
wow, what an inefficient system, here in Brazil, the holders of political power use this resource as much as possible to obtain individual advantages in relation to the rest of the population. Use the Brazilian political system as an example, so you mods can get spoilers before everyone else.

Coby stans are Luffy/Sabo/Shanks/Ace stans
Aka I love everyone connected to the MC
Koby's just a good character, he has a lot of good qualities, he's been in the story from the very beginning, he's the apprentice of garp, and I just wanna see someone rise up through the marines. I want him to get his W also because everyone hates on him for no reason at all.

One piece fans hate underdog characters, you've gotta back the main character and everyone else who's overhyped.

Interesting, the chapter has been being more hyped than 1044, but TCB and the leakers didn't post an advance notice warning about spoilers.

Absolutely hype chapter, but without lore bombs (at least inflexion points in the history)