Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory..hear me out!!!

what if portgaz D Rouge was also a former empress of amazon lily !
When the old lady talked about the former empresses of amazon lilly when hancock was ill because of her love to luffy …it was mentioned that the former empress suffered that disease too (shaky and Rayleigh that’s why she followed him) and the one before her died because she was in love too (that maybe would be rouge) and ace is the consequence of her love to Roger that caused her death.

Besides the two of rouge and shakuyakou have the names of flowers (like all the women of Amazon lily) 👑✨

When the old lady talked about the former empresses of amazon lilly when hancock was ill because of her love to luffy …it was mentioned that the former empress suffered that disease too (shaky and Rayleigh that’s why she followed him) and the one before her died because she was in love too (that maybe would be rouge) and ace is the consequence of her love to Roger that caused her death.

Besides the two of rouge and shakuyakou have the names of flowers (like all the women of Amazon lily) 👑✨
That would be nice and it would make another Luffy/Roger parallel if Hancock will be Luffy's woman at the end

I like your theory:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.