Status
Not open for further replies.
For fucks sake, leave the only emotional op death from recent times just as it is. If Mr go returns, that would be the shittiest writing surpassing even the wano ending.
I'm not even lying, I'd be so pissed. I joke around a lot, and I don't get angry at One Piece that often.

If Mr. Go's death was a fake-out, that stings. Kinemon's fake-out death was ridiculous enough, we don't need another one that's even worse in the same arc. That was the most interesting and thought-provoking death in Wano, if it was all just a joke... ugh.

G

Gorosei Informer

For fucks sake, leave the only emotional op death from recent times just as it is. If Mr go returns, that would be the shittiest writing surpassing even the wano ending.
Never trust the lack of a body/on-screen death as an actual death!

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NeverFoundTheBody

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NotQuiteDead
Post automatically merged:

I made a enemy out of the whole forum :josad:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I'm not even lying, I'd be so pissed. I joke around a lot, and I don't get angry at One Piece that often.

If Mr. Go's death was a fake-out, that stings. Kinemon's fake-out death was ridiculous enough, we don't need another one that's even worse in the same arc. That was the most interesting and thought-provoking death in Wano, if it was all just a joke... ugh.
Who is Mr. go?

I'm so glad you asked!

BEHOLD HER GREATNESS!:

Here you can see "Zoro" vs "Ichigo" too!

Also Oda Nobunaga in Sengoku Basara is one of the most badass villains and has one of the most epic, intimidating intros and such too!:

Literally sounds JUST LIKE Bleach's music too! Although funnily enough the composer is the Hiroyuki Sawano and not Shiro Sagisu ofc!

Summoning @GrandmasterChef Zonji for more Sengoku Basara wank now too!
Oda Nobunaga Better Villain than Most OP villain :kata:
WAIKA CHANNN!!!! :yonjidoggy:

and LMAO "Zoro" vs "Ichigo" :gokulaugh:
I genuinely Forgor that Maeda VA is the same one with Ichigo :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.