To be fair to Seth he does separate a good chunk of his views from stuff he puts in videos to what he actually believes, mostly for mainstream satisfaction. Not sure his stance on this exact stuff besides that he thinks Jiren>broly
Seth makes good content but he is a hypocrite with the latest Freeza/Gohan videos
He's scaling Black Freeza with anime ToP feats instead of the manga ones where Freeza is FAR LESS IMPRESSIVE

He does it on purpose to wank Freeza and make his assessment of his strength sound more impressive I'm sure he's fully aware of how nonsensical his stance on this is when he himself acknowledges manga and anime Beerus are two different characters scaling wise

Seth makes good content but he is a hypocrite with the latest Freeza/Gohan videos
He's scaling Black Freeza with anime ToP feats instead of the manga ones where Freeza is FAR LESS IMPRESSIVE

He does it on purpose to wank Freeza and make his assessment of his strength sound more impressive I'm sure he's fully aware of how nonsensical his stance on this is when he himself acknowledges manga and anime Beerus are two different characters scaling wise

I mean yeah obviously his latest videos have been mostly sellout stuff, reminds me of his UI Vegito vs whis one lmao, heโ€™s just chatting for a buck

More like I can read and Jiren downplayers can't

Jiren >>>> Lgeta and Granola arc fodders

I could also expand on how it's easy as fuck to make a case for ToP UI being >>> Moro and Granola arcs UI since Toyotaro literally wrote in his current arc that Goku's UI is dogshit because his heart cant remain calm and he need to re-learn it from scratch
Meanwhile Goku's heart in ToP was AS CALM AS THE GENTLE STREAMS OF MOUNT PAOZU meaning it was the only time he was using an angel tier UI lmfao
You know that apparently Toriyama in an interview literally says "after transforming Gohan is stronger than anyone else."

hmmmm
Post automatically merged:

what happened?

Then why does toriyama call goku the strongest in the universe after beating kid buu?
No clue either, him and Vegeta were gettinf their dogshit beaten by a weaker Buu, his SS3 fought on par with a weaker Buu, where Gohan dominated a stronger one similar to Cell a fight where he acted arrogantly because he was that much stronger.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
All you need to know is gohan blanco and Frieza Black neg diff every fighter that isn't an angel or zeno
:goyea:
Gohan Blanco is the funniest shit in the entire history of DB theories/memes.

I heard the new movie made a lot of memers laugh as fuck.

no way
at a point seth thought yuta was stronger lol
What the hell are you two talking about.

Unless you are referring to the Ytber.

Seven7

๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ
โ€Ž
Gohan Blanco is the funniest shit in the entire history of DB theories/memes.

I heard the new movie made a lot of memers laugh as fuck.

What the hell are you two talking about.

Unless you are referring to the Ytber.
We got Gigachad piccolo full meme territory

and Honestly I like it as long as piccolo is apart of the asspull power ups

Fuck the 2 saiyans with they're trained asspull power ups

So happy when frieza one shotted both of them
:steef: