Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Naruto discussions are not ending, I might give my own opinion on it (between Minato and Tobirama). One is the Fourth and the other is the Second. Guess who else are second and fourth. That's right, none other than Zoro and Sanji (courtesy of latest bounties). It's evident that Zoro mid-high diffs Sanji. Hence proven that Tobirama will beat Minato in mid-high diff fight.

Lol, that's, like, part 1 Kakashi. He beats Kisame via Kamui. And water is weak against lightning.
This isn't DMS Kakashi just in case. Kakashi's kamui pre DMS is pretty much useless, his aim was terrible he wouldn't risk losing his consciousness over a kamui that might or might not hit, against a guy who has 15 times his chakra reserves. The difference in chakra is too big for Kakashi to do anything.

They both beat all of them in the list, they lack firepower compared to these but they win fights against all of them. Teleportation is simply too broken in Naruto.
They don't beat pain, Itachi genjutsus Minato into the next world. Genjutsu is more broken than these. Tobi has teleportation too besides his different jutsu arsenal, plus the fact that he was equal to MS Izuna. Obito is far more broken tho, I always had trouble picturing him fight. He was severely nerfed by Kishi against Minato, was young too.

Since the Naruto discussions are not ending, I might give my own opinion on it (between Minato and Tobirama). One is the Fourth and the other is the Second. Guess who else are second and fourth. That's right, none other than Zoro and Sanji (courtesy of latest bounties). It's evident that Zoro mid-high diffs Sanji. Hence proven that Tobirama will beat Minato in mid-high diff fight.
Accurate but with Sanji it's exclusively high diff

:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.