K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
hey king harashima, bruv keep this private innit, im in dubai bro & my bank got broken into and my money stolen bruv, you know how these UK banks are now after the queen died innit
i know u are homeless bro and big up for the £5000 but u couldnt do £2000 more king harashima? u know how expensive first class flights are
🙏
legit gimmi 2 hours i pay you back with interest
u couldnt do any more or na?
Cry

Cynthia from pokemon vs sakura haruno
Cynthia:
The most powerful champion in all the games that is barely at the level of RED
With a powerful asset of pokemon that will ruin a run even if overleveled.
Competent even in the anime to a point that she almost soloe'd Ash with a spiritbomb until Pikachu cheated with break dance.
Had to be nerfed and lose because of plot.
Vs:
Sakura:
The worst female even written in shonen.
Being compared to her was a insult.

Seriously.. Imagine how hurt Kakashi was with this comment...Sasuke hit way below the belt.
She is not even a good mother and the only reason Sasuke returned to Konoha was because of his daughter. Otherwise he would be happy just meeting Naruto away from her.
There's no competition.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Cynthia:
Competent even in the anime to a point that she almost soloe'd Ash with a spiritbomb until Pikachu cheated with break dance.
Vs:
Sakura:

Seriously.. Imagine how hurt Kakashi was with this comment...Sasuke hit way below the belt.
She is not even a good mother and the only reason Sasuke returned to Konoha was because of his daughter. Otherwise he would be happy just meeting Naruto away from her.
There's no competition.
You convinced me.

C

Cruxroux

Cynthia:
Vs:
Sakura:

There's no competition.
I can't believe narutoverse literally uses sakura as a sign of insult.
He could have said anything but sakura it was.

I need a horror visual novel based on Thriller Bark
Like with branching paths and multiple choices at certain points
For example
"There is a Den Den Mushi in front of you. As soon as you begin to wonder why it is there, and who would usually use it, it begins to ring. A cold shiver is going down your spine. Will you pick up the call?" And then Yes/No, and based on that different scenarios etc.

Cynthia:
Vs:
Sakura:

There's no competition.
Starting to think Kishimoto wrote Sakura as a joke :gokulaugh::gokulaugh: