Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get your point.

The greatest haki users in the show are sword users.

It was explained in want why.

1. You Lear ryou quicker by having an object to project your haki out of .

2. Hardening a blade would always be more destructive than hardening your arms. It's why kaido uses weapons. It's why bigmom uses weapons. It's why whitebeard uses weapons, why Shanks Oden Rayleigh rodger all use weapons lol.
Because it's destructively more affective lol

You forgot Garp and Luffy, you know the characters that were equivalent to the PK?

Also ok?

That's a lot of cope regarding Coby and Hancock.

What do you mean she wasn't remotely close? BB did save him what more do you want? You got a clear transition from Boa announcing the start of her attack to Coby noticing it to then Blackbeard holding Hancock right in front of him meaning she had travelled to him to attack him.

Not to mention Coby was still on his knees when Hancock was being choked by BB.

He was going to be killed by Hancock at that moment and you know it if you think about it rationally for one second.

Onto the Smoker point. Smoker was technically sneak attacked during MF as well since he was attacking Luffy when Hancock attacked him. Clashing > Avoiding arrows.

Regarding Shanks and Mihawk not really.

I see Prime Roger above Shanks and Mihawk. Luffy will surpass Roger by doing what Roger could not.
1. Was on his knees looking at his men
2. Still don't see the panel in which her attack would have landed on him

3. Coby didn't avoid arrows. He couldn't since this affected all of bbs pirates whom weren't even on panel which means boas ability flay out didn't work on him. And guess what her kicks and her slaves arrows don't need you to find her attractive to work since it forces its will upon you hence the name slave arrows. But it failed on coby.

4. None of boas attacks failed on smoker lol
5. Mihawk and Shanks yes really. Else theirs it no outlier to when luffy would have surpassed rodger. He needs existing goal posts already rodger tier

How can you read "i have no interest in the title i just want to live in peace" and interpret that as "viewing it as beneath him"?

:luuh:
Your the one saying. "Shanks went on to become an emperor. Thats a way bigger deal then WSS"
Meanwhile its made clear that the WSS could become an emperor at any moment he wanted. Mihawk+fodder=emperor. He simply choses not to because he has no interest in it.

The point is that people are unwilling to dissasociate swords from haki from some reason.

Haki is literally a superpower that can make you hard as steel, make barriers, knockout people, do weird chiwaves where you dont even touch, sense oponents, see the future, kill future observation.

But as soon as you pick up a sword, Haki fuses with the swordmanship completly.

It's impossible in the head of Mihawkstans that someone can have a B+ in Haki and A in swords or vice-versa, to them Haki is swords.
Normally a person who uses swords only will be proficient in haki though so I can see their argument.

The problem is when you have characters who use bladed weapons but have other means of fighting also.

Whitebeard
Kaido
Fujitora

My argument has never been someone who relies on swords can't have the best haki it's when people try powerscale anyone who used a blade as weaker than Mihawk when they have other ways of fighting like the above. By the way I put Mihawk above Fujitora but I put Mihawk below Kaido.

You can flow haki better with weapons true.

Garp never used weapons and his haki is up there in comparison with those mentioned above.
Are you blind?

Or do you have a reading comprehension disorder?

When did I say his haki isn't up their?

I said coating your offensive abilities into an object naturally more lethal than your fists will always be even more lethal in a weapon. Never said that their haki was above his. However their AP most likely was why because they flow their haki into objects naturally more lethal than a fist lol

Your the one saying. "Shanks went on to become an emperor. Thats a way bigger deal then WSS"
Meanwhile its made clear that the WSS could become an emperor at any moment he wanted. Mihawk+fodder=emperor. He simply choses not to because he has no interest in it.
I said Shanks became an emperor because you though Mihawk shttalking means Yonko is just beneath him.

You read that he wants a peacefull life and interpret that he thinks Yonko is beneath him.

He seemed pretty keen to test how much weaker he was than WB but ok bro, Yonko is just beneath him

:kayneshrug::cheers:

Relying on something and it being your best offensive means of attack are 2 seperate things bub.

What bb did to again fails incomparison to the clash he had with rodger with his weapon lol
We never seen what would happen if Whitebeard clashed with Roger with his fruit though?

They met and clashed with one another as equals. Sword vs Glaive.

Whitebeard has shown numerous ways of fighting he punched the giant across marineford with his fruit. He caused a huge tidal wave with his fruit. He broke Akainu with a huge punch with his fruit as well.

Whitebeard is the perfect example of a character who because he has a blade it doesn't make him a swordsman.

B

BartosGranny

Hi, this is Bartos grandmother Connie, if you're ever lost at sea, make sure to drink a gallon of sea water out of the skull of a emu sacrificed on the second largest full moon of the year to appease the devils that guide the wind!

Are you blind?

Or do you have a reading comprehension disorder?

When did I say his haki isn't up their?

I said coating your offensive abilities into an object naturally more lethal than your fists will always be even more lethal in a weapon. Never said that their haki was above his. However their AP most likely was why because they flow their haki into objects naturally more lethal than a fist lol
Headcanon.

'Most likely'

Once you used that word you lost.

Where is it said using a sword is more lethal especially when haki that destroys the body from the inside has been introduced?

Also I was mostly responding to your the greatest haki users are sword users. I was able to bring one character who disproves your point.

Normally a person who uses swords only will be proficient in haki though so I can see their argument.

The problem is when you have characters who use bladed weapons but have other means of fighting also.

Whitebeard
Kaido
Fujitora

My argument has never been someone who relies on swords can't have the best haki it's when people try powerscale anyone who used a blade as weaker than Mihawk when they have other ways of fighting like the above. By the way I put Mihawk above Fujitora but I put Mihawk below Kaido.
I just don't know this weird hairspliting people do because they want to fanboy Mihawk.

Like BM uses a sword with her superpowers (DF), Shanks/anyone uses a sword with his superpowers (haki), what's the diference?

How many times does Hakiman Shanks have to use his fists and kicks when he see him fighting to not call him a swordsman?

This is just such a stupid conversation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.