Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay to make it clear @Gol D. Roger

Is Redon obligated to post early spoilers? No

Are is hints vague and not solvable without actual knowledge about the chapter? Fucking yes but whatever

What’s our main problem with him?
I don’t think that most people expect early spoilers but most people are annoyed by his behaviour. He cries around if someone posts some spoilers before him. Remember when someone posted spoilers on Sunday? Lance wanted to post them on Monday (earlier than usual). He was annoyed and said that he won’t post a full summary. All users who did absolutely nothing suffered because of his whiny behaviour. And pls don’t come at me with "the leaker put everyone under risk"
Lance wanted to post the spoiler one day later and earlier than usual.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Okay to make it clear @Gol D. Roger

Is Redon obligated to post early spoilers? No

Are is hints vague and not solvable without actual knowledge about the chapter? Fucking yes but whatever

What’s our main problem with him?
I don’t think that most people expect early spoilers but most people are annoyed by his behaviour. He cries around if someone posts some spoilers before him. Remember when someone posted spoilers on Sunday? Lance wanted to post them on Monday (earlier than usual). He was annoyed and said that he won’t post a full summary. All users who did absolutely nothing suffered because of his whiny behaviour. And pls don’t come at me with "the leaker put everyone under risk"
Lance wanted to post the spoiler one day later and earlier than usual.
Who posted the spoilers first this week? For 1060 I mean.

Everyone with working eyes can see that we don't mind the usual bickering b/w the users. But there is a limit to how much we can overlook too.
Light bickering?

Gear5PhoenixMan was allowed to come back to his account a hundred times after getting "banned" for "bickering". Want one example of his Le Epic Bantz?

Telling me how he would like to fuck my dead mom and being happy she's dead.

Served a week in Impel Down and was back "banting"

Status
Not open for further replies.