Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon is like Netflix (let me explain):

Before Netflix, people download pirate movies and series from emule, torrent, mega, etc. Once Netflix and its format shown up, people started to pay for good content and necer ever again use pirate or fraudulent ways.

Before Redon, there was a leakers war out there. Every few month, new leackers appear with different kind of information of the chapter. You could get your own leaks from 5ch, 2ch or whatever, from some japanese or chinese hero.

Once mangaplus was show up, Redon is basically the "face" behind leaks. Its the way u can control the leaks, having one guy paid to do this job, and having more info than any other one.

Easy peasy.

y’all can argue about whether Redon is being petty all y’all want but I’m not gonna lie from my point of view it’s pretty stupid to complain about not getting spoilers, and then do everything possible to provoke and agitate the guy who posts them. Like it just defeats the purpose. Don’t bitch and complain if you’re doing things that would lead to him wanting to release them even later

Status
Not open for further replies.