Status
Not open for further replies.
With nami having a clima tact, she able to manipulate weather for her base attack. (Rain tempo, etc)
With her having zeus, she able to use thunder/lightning ability for her powerup attack.

The only missing thing is a "Heat" part, and this is why i'm afraid if Oda somehow someway make nami able to steal Prometheus. :lusalty:
Besides the obvious answer that it's still completely bullshit for her to get a Yonko power, to get two of them? Would be the bullshitty-est bullshit writing ever for a low class fighter like Nami.

With nami having a clima tact, she able to manipulate weather for her base attack. (Rain tempo, etc)
With her having zeus, she able to use thunder/lightning ability for her powerup attack.

The only missing thing is a "Heat" part, and this is why i'm afraid if Oda somehow someway make nami able to steal Prometheus. :lusalty:
I would rather have Big Mom get redeemed and give Nami her own weather homies, than Nami having Big Mom's weather homies.

I really don't like Oda's bias towards Nami, it's really fucking annoying and I say that as someone who actually likes Nami.

Status
Not open for further replies.