Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's kind of weird, like you go on social media and throw goat shout out at koby, log off and take care of your son.:endthis:
Lol yip. Trust me it's super hard.

1. I work terrible hours which is usually the time I am on this forum. So when ever you see me making late hours responding in this forum it's because I am to work in the night until morning.

2. My wife agrees that it's stress releasing at times for me as well.
Post automatically merged:

"Married with children" can work as a pun, mr autistic native speaker
Again not hitting the radar

So I was watching a video the other day doing some match ups. The YouTube channel is onepiece talks podcast. And they had a fight between:

Sanji with germa buffs along with the raidsuit vs blackbeard.

Whom do you think will win and what diff would it be?

So I was watching a video the other day doing some match ups. The YouTube channel is onepiece talks podcast. And they had a fight between:

Black beard neg diff but both are overrated:endthis:

Another reason to why vegapunk needs to be ugly:endthis:

Black beard neg diff but both are overrated:endthis:

Another reason to why vegapunk needs to be ugly:endthis:
Agreed though. Most people don't like me saying this but blackbeard doesn't seems all that powerful to me. And if you look at the devil fruits he has acquired its almost as if he is trying to replicate the affects of advanced coc with his devil fruits

Blackbeard vs Sanji is like Ugly Bastard vs Japanese School Girl; at least the conclusion of the fight will be the same :jay-yeah::arnoling:

Agreed though. Most people don't like me saying this but blackbeard doesn't seems all that powerful to me. And if you look at the devil fruits he has acquired its almost as if he is trying to replicate the affects of advanced coc with his devil fruits
People don't realize that him being as strong as they want him to be is out of character, he is a coward at the end of the day and Whitebeard explicitly stated that he was not that guy. I find it extremely funny that 2 peoples who were with him at marineford surpassed him in bounty when he stated it was his era, yet Oda chose to upgrade his bounty another time so it's kind of dead now.:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.