I left the spoiler world in september... ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
This world is now a nest of shit, and i dont want to be part of it...
Soon sueisha will act, this wednesday chapter shit is a madness... For the momment, im out of trouble, dont want to be involved on what its to come...
Shueshia soon:

All that i ask to my source friends is if they are going to post anything or not...

The new leakers are made of gold, this new wednesdays magazine raws are crazy as fuck and you guys think they are nothing, but trust me... They are a trap for stupids...
70$ one chapter per week.
This is the new spoiler era for a while, until sueisha acts and does something.
Not to mention the other way to get spoiler, paying other people to get acces to info...
Its all about money...money...money...
And it sucks.

But you can get them for free if youre smart or a good person...
Better if youre both...
Sounds like incredibly risky business if leakers are charging for leaks, starting to understand where your concern is coming from. Stay safe friend.

All that i ask to my source friends is if they are going to post anything or not...

The new leakers are made of gold, this new wednesdays magazine raws are crazy as fuck and you guys think they are nothing, but trust me... They are a trap for stupids...
Not to mention the other way to get spoiler, paying other people to get acces to info...
And it sucks.

Better if youre both...
What do you mean paying for a chapter? Don't tell me some losers pay for this? What do they gain from it? You can literally get them for free on Sunday.:endthis:

And it sucks.

Better if youre both...
So you’re saying that the leaker era should stop now while it’s ahead?

EDIT: I got it. It’s insane that people are paying money for chapter spoilers. Incredibly sad.

Didn't it say earlier that @EtenBoby would go com a cannibal rampage and you would chop her head off?
If they didn’t go on the cannibal rampage I guess they win
Post automatically merged:

dude we all know you're spamming questions until you get the result you want
Believe it or not, I actually am not. I’m just taking the first answer unless it’s literal nonsense like random dates and numbers