Na Release them on Tuesday for all i care. Shit they hustling and making money. If you don't want to take the risk, thats good for him
I'm still fairly new here but it seems like a difficult situation. It really is up to the individual to take that risk, though I wonder what the demographic of these people are and if they realise how much of a crime it is. I don't really wanna see anyone get arrested but I also appreciate getting spoilers. IDK. Personally I wouldn't do it myself because I have too much to lose. There is also something ironic to be said about people pirating a pirate manga LOL

All that i ask to my source friends is if they are going to post anything or not...

The new leakers are made of gold, this new wednesdays magazine raws are crazy as fuck and you guys think they are nothing, but trust me... They are a trap for stupids...
70$ one chapter per week.
This is the new spoiler era for a while, until sueisha acts and does something.
Not to mention the other way to get spoiler, paying other people to get acces to info...
Its all about money...money...money...
And it sucks.

But you can get them for free if youre smart or a good person...
Better if youre both...
I would charge $200 for them

maximize profits

Early spoilers wouldn't be that big of a deal if people just kept to discussing them on forums and discord chats etc instead of posting them on major platforms like Twitter.