Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Admirals before shanks showed his Haki:- Should i take it as a token of disobedience

Admirals after shanks showed his haki:- We will stop it here we don't to involve civilians in it🤡🤡
It was a kinda normal move. They will withstand his Haki, imagine random ass fodder getting zapped by enraged Yonko level Haki lol.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Admirals before shanks showed his Haki:- Should i take it as a token of disobedience

Admirals after shanks showed his haki:- We will stop it here we don't to involve civilians in it🤡🤡
Fujitora seemed to have noticed that the conqueror's haki meant shanks wouldnt hold back even with civilians around anymore.

It was a kinda normal move. They will withstand his Haki, imagine random ass fodder getting zapped by enraged Yonko level Haki lol.
Apparently earlier in the movie, Kizaru tries to kill Uta even though doing so will doom the 70% of the world population under her control.

So Kizaru was prepared to kill 70% of the world to get Uta, feels Shanks haki, then actUaLly CIviLians tHoUgH
Post automatically merged:

Fujitora seemed to have noticed that the conqueror's haki meant shanks wouldnt hold back even with civilians around anymore.
See my last message lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Apparently earlier in the movie, Kizaru tries to kill Uta even though doing so will doom the 70% of the world population under her control.

So Kizaru was prepared to kill 70% of the world to get Uta, feels Shanks haki, then actUaLly CIviLians tHoUgH
Post automatically merged:

See my last message lol
Does he know it will happen or it's only a info thru narrator or Shanks talking to his ***** lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He knows.

There's a reason why the Gorosei and Akainu want to "dedicate all marine power in the world" to the capture of Uta.
Another very important question because context here matters.

He attacks here because the further escalation of her powers is too dangerous to everyone or he attacks her and learns the fact about it midway/later?

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
@EmperorKinyagi it looks like my friend has really taken a liking to the admirals. Says they're overpowered as hell. And that Papazuki changed the whole tone of the whole show.

Just now when the whitebeard pirates start to face off against Akainu he said "And then the whitebeard pirates died"
Marineford is a GOAT arc for making so many people love the "bad guys". I love how One Piece makes the Marines look so sinister and destructive, when they're the force for good in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.