Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
That is sadly the problem about the whole shit.
Yes im sorry for her since no one deserve such a threatment from someone else, her Husband is a fraud and moron and I hope he will pay for this.

And I also can understand if people feel soory for her. But this all doesn't change the fact that she is a scammer, lie to gain money, lie with content she never did, use her power to gain money from young childrens who watched her on twitter and she also gain lot of money by using depressive Mens/Womens, playing with their feelings/hope.

She is trash too, she deserve not anything from her fans. She need to move out of her husband and change herself. If she discover her husband but still make the same content, it would just show that she is a trash human too like her husband.
She need to solve this privately with the police or the lawyer at least she has this option unlike her fans they can't do anything about what she did to them.

:cheers:

C

Cruxroux

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Yes im sorry for her since no one deserve such a threatment from someone else, her Husband is a fraud and moron and I hope he will pay for this.

And I also can understand if people feel soory for her. But this all doesn't change the fact that she is a scammer, lie to gain money, lie with content she never did, use her power to gain money from young childrens who watched her on twitter and she also gain lot of money by using depressive Mens/Womens, playing with their feelings/hope.

She is trash too, she deserve not anything from her fans. She need to move out of her husband and change herself. If she discover her husband but still make the same content, it would just show that she is a trash human too like her husband.
She took advantage of young teens with raging hormones.

It's called capitalizing in capitalist world

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
She need to solve this privately with the police or the lawyer at least she has this option unlike her fans they can't do anything about what she did to them.

:cheers:
her husband took phones etc, she cant keep the evidence while offline now its online
braindead

The terrifying part is that he has control over all of the accounts
Post automatically merged:

He forced her to continue saying she was single and commit to being a hot tub streamer.
He has control over all of the accounts
took electronics etc

how tf are you blaming her

I feel sorry for fans that donate her ton of money
:josad:
I hope some of them sue her & husband

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Men with depression desperate to find love working honest jobs : Omg what a loser he deserve to lose all his money donating to her

Amouranth scaming these men 27 million a month : Omg she so innocent give her back her account and 100% of the money when she file for devorce I hope no one go through what she has to go through;.

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

C

Cruxroux

Threatening some ones pets unless they work insane hours is literally modern slavery no matter who it is being done to.
She could have just gave the pets away to anyone.

her husband took phones etc, she cant keep the evidence while offline now its online
braindead

The terrifying part is that he has control over all of the accounts
Post automatically merged:

He forced her to continue saying she was single and commit to being a hot tub streamer.
He has control over all of the accounts
took electronics etc

how tf are you blaming her
Damn Why Do I feel like , Both were into this together and somehow got caught lying now it's victim card playing time or the woman card I should say and blame everything on the men.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
With false charge. becuz that screenshot I refuse to believe that it's Threats. they look funny to me. like a woman scripting things.

Status
Not open for further replies.