CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Lmaoooooo Thomas the Tank engine in Doom, OH GOD! Yeah, I could only imagine the IMMENSE potential of modding on Nintendo games but alas, Nintendo will never allow that to happen "officially" sadly.

Wait I misread this lol. I'm sure there's Doom Guy mod for Skyrim definitely. Ive seen Master Chief before too.
THOMAS THE PAIN ENGINE IS HERE TO RAILROAD THE BEASTS OF HELL.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No motive?? Well he has one...the throne

No interest - again the throne

No backstory - well genius he didn't get his arc yet so obviously he doesn't have one.

Make his character twist,? Name one character who is actually like BB in one piece? Literally no one who is like BB.

All we got are power freaks.

If you don't like him then it's fine to me. Everyone has different liking but saying BB is irrelevant in one piece is trash opinion
Don't flip my words and stop crying already.

I said he's irrelevant to me and I lost interest in him. He's relevant to the story becuase he's the upcoming boss.

The throne? Every pirate dreams about it genius.

Wow, BB the only coward cheater. VERY SUPER GOOD character trait, I'm moved to tears.

No. Hancock and her sisters had no need to fight. Because the fodder Kuja were already pushing back the navy for days. Coby wasn't even worth it lol. Hancock is the empress. She doesn't have to concern herself with some lowly marine invasion.
Except we know that's not true since they joined any way with the sisters not being able to handle the pacifista. So even that's cap lol

Coby wasnt worth it? Hancock disagrees with you since after her first named attacked failed she tried using another one on coby hence how bb was able to get the drop on her. Boa was distracted trying to attack coby with a second named attack of hers after her first one failed lol

Except we know that's not true since they joined any way with the sisters not being able to handle the pacifista. So even that's cap lol

Coby wasnt worth it? Hancock disagrees with you since after her first named attacked failed she tried using another one on coby hence how bb was able to get the drop on her. Boa was distracted trying to attack coby with a second named attack of hers after her first one failed lol
headcanon wildin' right now :endthis: