Status
Not open for further replies.
True Law would be able to affect bbs whol crew. The only issue is that Law's crew is also there so bb can also equally make that threat to him.
Law rolling with fodder lol, all he needs to do is switch his OGs with BB crew mates. From there anybody can die there irrelevant no names. BB the one losing valuable DFs, an crew members he’d be in a worst position.

Like Literally, law switches Bepo/penguin an Jean with BB crew. An instead of fighting, with the warp fruit/shambles take as many as possible an just dips, with 3 new DFs.

BB be stuck looking stupid. Law broken
:steef:

Law rolling with fodder lol, all he needs to do is switch his OGs with BB crew mates. From there anybody can die there irrelevant no names. BB the one losing valuable DFs, an crew members he’d be in a worst position.

Like Literally, law switches Bepo/penguin an Jean with BB crew. An instead of fighting take a core 7 an just dips, with 3 new DFs.

And then you wake up:endthis:

One Piece 1064: Law VS Blackbeard

- Law cuts up Blackbeard's crew

- Blackbeard uses his Conqueror Haki

- Law recovers Blackbeard's heart (you really have to wait for the raw)

- Back to EggHead, Luffy meets Vegapunk and his bodyguard

- Whitebeard (young) is his bodyguard

- End of the chapter and break next week

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
I don't think it has anything to do with strength.

I'm really confused about the roster BB took with him to ambush Law.

If it was anyone stronger BB would basically go on for a suicide mission.

Shiryu or Aokiji are somewhere nearby Imho.
Van Augur makes sense he nullifes anybody escaping, Dont know why He brought Doc Q and Burgess tho they're better off invading WCI

Like Literally, law switches Bepo/penguin an Jean with BB crew. An instead of fighting, with the warp fruit/shambles take as many as possible an just dips, with 3 new DFs.

Very very very smart idea.

Laws crew get new bodies with broken fruits lok

Status
Not open for further replies.