Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how correct these spoilers are but :
https://m.dcinside.com/board/onepieceblood/486973

* 울티, 페이지원 정신 차렸고 생각보다 멀쩡. 부하들 공룡 능력자의 터프함 언급

*루피 v s 아마토. 카이도 부하들 주변에 산개된 와중에 야마토는 사람 없는 데서 말하고 싶은데 루피는 5초에 끝내라고 맞섬. 그러다 야마토가 연막 터트림

*연회장에 진입한 사무라이들, 로 잠수함 각각의 상황 전개중

*이조와 키쿠 만남

*루피가 5분 주고 대화 시작. 야마토는 오뎅 처형 목격했었고 감명받음. 오뎅의 유지 잇고 싶어함.

*가면 떨어지면서 야마토 맨얼굴 나온다는데 미형의 여자라 함.. 에이스와 붙어본 적 있음. 루피 보고 에이스 떠오른다고.

담주 휴재

Translation :
- Ulti and Page One came back to their senses and are fine, it's stated that they're the strongest dinosaur df users among the beast pirates.

- Yamato wanted to go and talk to Luffy somewhere where there is no Kaido's subordinates, Luffy said that he can just finish Kaido's fodders in 5secs but Yamato opposed and made a smoke screen.

- The samurais invade the Banquet hall, Law checks the situation from his submarine.

- Izo meets Kiku.

-Luffy gives 5 minutes for Yamato to talk, the latter has said that he witnessed Oden's execution and was impressed, he wants to fulfill Oden's will.

- Yamato's mask fell and we get to see his bare face, she is actually a beautiful woman, she used to hang out with Ace, Luffy watches Yamato and Ace's image comes to his mind.
Holy hell ulti and page one are strongest of tobi roppo!!!hype boi!!!!

since we waiting for spoilers... any good webtoons/manhwas to recommend?

Read:
- Solo Leveling
- unOrdinary
- Chat room
-ToGs first 2 arcs (finished workshop) dont plan to continue right now because im not that intrigued
Except for Chat room, I've read the other 3 manhwas you mentioned and ironically, ToG is my fav. Other than that Gosu is awesome and a must-read. God of highschool's plot is really nice but the author's a bit confused in my opinion. Nonetheless, it's a good read, at least till the end of season 5. Other than action, Bastard is a really really good thriller. And About death is a short 22 chapters heartwarming manhwa if you're into that kind of genre. How's chat room btw? Never heard about it.

Except for Chat room, I've read the other 3 manhwas you mentioned and ironically, ToG is my fav. Other than that Gosu is awesome and a must-read. God of highschool's plot is really nice but the author's a bit confused in my opinion. Nonetheless, it's a good read, at least till the end of season 5. Other than action, Bastard is a really really good thriller. And About death is a short 22 chapters heartwarming manhwa if you're into that kind of genre. How's chat room btw? Never heard about it.
Room chat ("That girl from random chatting") is one of the most addicting shit in the history of drug addiction. You fucking have to read it if like Romance drama shit is your stuff. Mad addicting

Ive Read Bastard, its amazing. ToG is pretty bland for me, but that has multiple reason i can elaborate on if interested. Half of the reasons are probably things the fandom hyped up for me which let my expectation skyrocking.

Gosu ive heard of and have it favd in the app. So i plan to get to it eventually. GoH ill check the anime out and hope they dont ruin it with their pacing like they did with ToG. "About death" 22 chapters? seems interesting. where do you read that? Webtoon? toonily? MD?

thanks for the reply!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I was gonna read the thread later tonight after work, lol now I'm scared
If someone has Haji on Discord or another forum tell him to come back when things cool down
Good luck.

I don't. Someone should.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/improving-discussions-less-toxicity.5431/
I don't give a fuck about this thread because I still remember the chapter where Zoro got slashed.
Anti Zoro bois spamming the same jokes ande panel yet mods don't give a fuck.

Saying Ace is a gay = OOOOOOOOOOO BIG PROBLEMUUUUUUUUUU
How long is your ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.