Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda might have given Van Auger a mustache to make him more accurate to his inspiration: Adolphus from the Baron Munchausen movie
:quest:

old Adolphus in the movie has facial hair

coincidentally, this same movie is also likely where Oda got the inspiration for the Celestial Dragons

@Jailer @Blackbeard @kratosś
He looks good with the facial hair, I can't wait to see van augur vs ussop, I have no idea how ussop will beat him, he was already strong when he shot the birds from an insane distance and he is probably the one that sensed law's ship underwater, his observation haki is busted.

- and now with the warp fruit he is even more broken depending on the range of the fruit, if he can teleport as far as his eyes see then its just too overpowered, maybe ussop will unlock his conquerors haki and future sight in this fight
:steef:

D

Deleted member 83

I usually don’t snort Pepsi but I agree with this
Never tried coke. Drug free here.
Long story short, when I was 9 years old, I wasn't really deciding whether to pick between Pepsi and Coke cuz I didn't know how to differentiate the taste between them, then I would go with Pepsi cuz it was cheaper in my area and suddenly I got addicted to it for 3 years straight.:milaugh:
One Punch Man greatness tomorrow/tonight :finally:
Oh snap!!!!:steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.