G

Gorosei Informer

:sus:
:queenhear::sanmoji:

Why did he leave?

He was cool
They felt they were too old to be spending time on here and were getting fed up of being on here/with certain people or so. I didn't get to see much as they left a message on my profile to let me know and their account was gone by the time I saw it shortly after.

They never added me on Discord despite saying they would, especially when I was considering to leave here multiple times and thus to maintain a way to keep in touch if either of us left here for good too lol.

So unless they come back like @YASER did thankfully, also another used who returned recently (forgot their name but they popped up recently with Returns in their name lol), we may never see Solis again sadly.

:josad::risitameh:

:sus:
:queenhear::sanmoji:

They felt they were too old to be spending time on here and were getting fed up of being on here/with certain people or so. I didn't get to see much as they left a message on my profile to let me know and their account was gone by the time I saw it shortly after.

They never added me on Discord despite saying they would, especially when I was considering to leave here multiple times and thus to maintain a way to keep in touch if either of us left here for good too lol.

So unless they come back like @YASER did thankfully, also another used who returned recently (forgot their name but they popped up recently with Returns in their name lol), we may never see Solis again sadly.

:josad::risitameh:
Solis is a they?