Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally nobody predicted Vegapunk being inspired by ancient kingdom besides @Salah WG
Thanks, tbh last panel confirmed my Theory about Ancient Kingdom

Ancient Kingdom was inside the being that Onigashima Skull belonged to, it was scientifically made (Basically imagine Robot from last panel, but Zunisha Size), inside was Ancient Kingdom, home to Samurai, Oars/Oni and original people of God's Valley

God's Valley people were extremely smart and they designed everything, Oni were the workers, and Ancient Kingdom greatest feat was literally creating Islands by transforming Clouds

They are the ones who created New Wano Regions (Separate Islands) that Oars was ordered to pull together (Hence Epithet of Continent Puller) and Samurai were assigned to each Region

Basically God's Valley Nation (Race that Kuma belongs to and also Sora) were Rulers of Ancient Kingdom, Oars and Oni were the Workers, and Samurai were the Army (Brain, Strength, Skills)

Unfortunately something happened that separated them, Wano closed their borders, Oars created Country of Villains (Dawn Island/Onigashima) and God's Valley continued research to re-use Clouds again and that's how Azure Dragon DF ended up there

Sorry for long reply lol just wanted to add some thoughts, since we might get more info next chap

Kekkai Sensen (Blood Blockade Battlefront) is so fucking underrated, enjoyed every last bit of it, 8/10
Peak manga the anime adaptation is interesting but don't convey the spirit of the manga with the hs:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Peak manga the anime adaptation is interesting but don't convey the spirit of the manga with the hs:endthis:
I think it's my top 3 manga with hxh and grand blue:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.