Status
Not open for further replies.
Wants to see Diamante wield this sword SHLAMUFFEN

The blade can parry any attack directed to its wielder making the wielder seem invincible.
The blade also has a conscience of its own, attacking a person without anyone wielding it or ordering it to attack. This is seen in the fight between Hamyuts Meseta and True Man Cigal with the blade attacking Hamyuts Meseta even when it wasn't wielded.

The blade emits a loud shriek before it makes an attack. The blade's attack can reach long distances thus movement of the wielder is not required. The attack follows a zigzag pattern causing large damage to everything in its path.
The power of the blade can be summoned by saying "Defile thyself, Shlamuffen". This incantation allows the blade to attack any number of opponents without the wielder needing to make any conscious effort to attack.
Shlamuffen can also be used as a regular blade. Swinging it around also works. A specific attack of Shlamuffen is that when it is pierced into the ground it can cause a large destructive shock wave to spread out in a circular manner
https://thebookofbantorra.fandom.com/wiki/Shlamuffen

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Daaaamnn God of Highshool episode 1!!!:lumazed: gonna show that to everybody, I'm on my way to my friends house rn, bruh thinks we're just smoking up and some beers, naah bruv
Netflix and chill?
:cheers:
JK
Episode 1 was TOTAL pogg.

Status
Not open for further replies.