Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I read this theory on twitter.

When Yamato said that “you remind me of Ace”, what if she meant her brother Ace and not Luffy’s Ace but the Ace of the beast pirates. This would kind of explain why Kaido is depressed/suicidal and willing to call her daughter “son”. And also the absence of the ace of the crew. That’s my thought.

Imo this to happen, is kind of unlikely but I thought I’ll still post it here.
I doubt it, that would be a dick move imo. To make us Ace fans get our hopes up only to introduce another character named Ace. Plus, it's most likely the Portgas D. Ace since Oda is drawing a parallel between Ace and Luffy in Wano as if to show that Luffy is finishing what Ace didn't get the chance to do during his visit.
Is Relapse perma banned?:lusalty:
He was caught using a dupe account and he chose to keep his dupe account instead of his main.

I doubt it, that would be a dick move imo. To make us Ace fans get our hopes up only to introduce another character named Ace. Plus, it's most likely the Portgas D. Ace since Oda is drawing a parallel between Ace and Luffy in Wano as if to show that Luffy is finishing what Ace didn't get the chance to do during his visit.

He was caught using a dupe account and he chose to keep his dupe account instead of his main.
Why is having an alt account bad again?

Status
Not open for further replies.