Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro thanks for sending this. You just reminded me of something. Smoker is actually the tsuru of this generation. Just like her Smoker is chasing someone whom he is almost two decades older than.

Smoker was actually 34 in this scene with the rank of captain. And not even a marine hq captain that's been confirmed by the sbs to be 4 ranks higher than basic none HQ captains. This is sad really

Bro thanks for sending this. You just reminded me of something. Smoker is actually the tsuru of this generation. Just like her Smoker is chasing someone whom he is almost two decades older than.

Smoker was actually 34 in this scene with the rank of captain. And not even a marine hq captain that's been confirmed by the sbs to be 4 ranks higher than basic none HQ captains. This is sad really
Yes, sad mate. Now Luffy would one shot Smoker.

I may forget it so please tag when the next round comes and i'll gladly do it.
Don't worry, whenever I tally up the points, I always do it on my personal PM first so I would know if the tags works or not, so you don't have to worry about missing the tag. But yeah, once again, thanks for taking your time for joining my game, looking forward to see you playing again :)

Oda will exactlly do that...retconning is Oda's speciality...see Crocodile who lost to gearless Luffy....where is he now...
Where is he?

1. We literally see croc having feats in marine Ford so it makes sense him being taken seriously as being strong. Added with the fact that that was pretimeskip.

2. Smoker doesn't have that sense he has fought doffy about a month ago lol. Croc had months then years with the tineskip while we have already seen Smoker's cap postimeskip with him only being a month into showing us all he can do

I have your number.

Just say yes or no for these 10 questions:
1. Will we see the thing that Shaka is trying to show to Sanji's group?
2. Will the real Vegapunk talks about how his brain got smaller?
3. Will Caribou appear?
4. Will we get another Ohara flashback?
5. Will a Giant appear?
6. Will the true man marked by flames reveal? (If you think Saul is the man marked by flames then you still have to choose yes or no cuz Saul is not yet confirmed to be the man marked by flames)
7. Will we get another info regarding Elbaf?
8. Will we get an emotional scene?
9. Will we see Zoro for real this time?
10. Will we see the situation outside of Egghead? (Law vs Blackbeard, Reverie, etc. But if we get a flashback about somewhere else outside of Egghead Island then it doesn't count)

Status
Not open for further replies.