Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Stumbled upon this one earlier and immediately thought you'd either love or hate this @Shimotsuki Ghostly
Lmaoooo that's gold! Better than the Canon definitely! I laughed so hard at the Pillar Men and Pucci parts!

Speedwagon was the ultimate Jobro too, the best partner ever! Helped out almost all the Jojos, up to Jolyne even beyond his own death! His legacy via his new Speedwagon Foundation company ended up being such literal lifesavers!

Thanks for showing me that anyway, that was a great fun and laugh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmaoooo that's gold! Better than the Canon definitely! I laughed so hard at the Pillar Men and Pucci parts!

Speedwagon was the ultimate Jobro too, the best partner ever! Helped out almost all the Jojos, up to Jolyne even beyond his own death! His legacy via his new Speedwagon Foundation company ended up being such literal lifesavers!

Thanks for showing me that anyway, that was a great fun and laugh!
He was an absolute legend, named after a great band too :goyea:

No worries, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

G

Gorosei Informer

Finally the lurking legends makes his appearance.
Lmao I wish. Since Wano is over now too, who the fuck was that lurking legend too?

Unless Oda didnt mean Wano? I'm guessing he meant Xebec maybe? Idk otherwise lol. Can't be Weevil surely?

Knowing current Oda though, may as well be the "Twerking Legend" now instead, SMH lol:

Post automatically merged:

finally carrot joins.
:snoopy::watchout::ohreally::ronalugh::jay-he:

damn another zou arc, nice. people do believe the one piece is in the belly of a whale, perhaps the whale statue will come into play. carrot of course will finally get her bounty with the crew
Laboon had the One Piece all along?! GODA!

:lumazed::crazwhat::hohoho::bignews:

I did wonder if that whale statue would ever have any greater significane, I've seen whales deified as some sort of mythological beasts/gods in some games, it might be a thing in Japanese mythology too maybe? We've had references to Moby Dick in One Piece already ofc and also Pinocchio?

Oh shit....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bake-kujira

The Bake-kujira (化鯨, literally "ghost whale") is a mythical Japanese yōkai (ghost, phantom, or strange apparition) from western Japan.

It is supposedly a large ghostly skeleton whale and is said to be accompanied by strange birds and fish.

Legends
In one story, a fisherman tries to catch it with his harpoon but the harpoon sailed right through it and the Bake-kujira floated away. In other stories people say that the Bake-kujira brings a curse and general misfortune to the area where it is spotted.

I remember a storyline based on this in Skies of Arcadia...Baten Kaitos had whale gods or something IIRC, Pokemon has a legendary whale pokemon or so (Kyogre?), Zelda: Skyward Sword had a whale god or w/e too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao I wish. Since Wano is over now too, who the fuck was that lurking legend too?

Unless Oda didnt mean Wano? I'm guessing he meant Xebec maybe? This message might have been before he revealed Xebec maybe? Idk otherwise lol. Can't be Weevil surely?

Knowing current Oda though, may as well be the "Twerking Legend" now instead, SMH lol:

:snoopy::watchout::ohreally::ronalugh::jay-he:

He meant Evil sanji who hit Osome and killed a Rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.