Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people assume that Luffy will massacre Rob - since Luffy is Yanko - he defeated Kaido (if?) etc.

But i'm not so sure:

- first of all, i don't think that after such a long re-introduction (ch. 801 - now) - Oda's intention was for Luffy to delete him in one chapter,

- let's also note that Lucci is not the only "grandfather" whom Oda decided to rejuvenate - Sir Crocodile currently has one of the biggest bounties on the head, his role in future history also seems to be significant. That's why i think Rob case should be no different.

- what if Rob Lucci actually awakened his fruit - if i remember correctly he was the first user of Zoan who showed a hybrid form - maybe now it will be similar.

- let's not forget that Cp0 is deadly after all - Maha killed Izou - Guernica easily defeated (or killed) X Drake - and now we're dealing with Mr. Cp0 - the face of the organization.

God i'm soo hyped.

:shocking::usoprice::queenhear::absojustice:

- Chapter 1.069 : The Circle of Life
- Chapter starts with Luffy vs Lucci
- Luffy activated Gear 5 immediately and stomped Lucci.
- We move to Rob Lucci flashback
- We see 6 years old Lucci with his father, Mufasa
- In the end of the chapter, we saw Rob Lucci's uncle aka Scar in an amazing double spread.
- No break next weak.
Lol. Wrong server, mate
:cheers:

Of course not! This is a reference to The Lion King movie 😂

Many people assume that Luffy will massacre Rob - since Luffy is Yanko - he defeated Kaido (if?) etc.

But i'm not so sure:

- first of all, i don't think that after such a long re-introduction (ch. 801 - now) - Oda's intention was for Luffy to delete him in one chapter,

- let's also note that Lucci is not the only "grandfather" whom Oda decided to rejuvenate - Sir Crocodile currently has one of the biggest bounties on the head, his role in future history also seems to be significant. That's why i think Rob case should be no different.

- what if Rob Lucci actually awakened his fruit - if i remember correctly he was the first user of Zoan who showed a hybrid form - maybe now it will be similar.

- let's not forget that Cp0 is deadly after all - Maha killed Izou - Guernica easily defeated (or killed) X Drake - and now we're dealing with Mr. Cp0 - the face of the organization.

God i'm soo hyped.

:shocking::usoprice::queenhear::absojustice:
Luffy won’t fight Lucci. Jinbei will fight him and probably beat him to show that Lucci isn’t worth Luffys time anymore.

Guernica didn’t “easily” beat X drake. It was a high diff fight and Drake is still alive which was shown when he was talking to Hawkins.
Maha didn’t kill Izo. It was Guernica and Maha vs Injured Izo and Izo was still able to kill Maha.

Luffy won’t fight Lucci. Jinbei will fight him and probably beat him to show that Lucci isn’t worth Luffys time anymore.

Guernica didn’t “easily” beat X drake. It was a high diff fight and Drake is still alive which was shown when he was talking to Hawkins.
Maha didn’t kill Izo. It was Guernica and Maha vs Injured Izo and Izo was still able to kill Maha.

Lucci vs Jinbei ?!?

:steef::lumazed::lunazing::jinbewat::cheers:
Post automatically merged:

:luffylaugh::kailaugh:

Title : The death of Vegapunk

Cover story : Flashback, Queen, Judge and Ceasar work together at MADS.

- While Rob Lucci and Luffy are face to face, Kuma is teleported between the two characters.

- Rob Lucci and Luffy are both surprised and Kuma starts running towards Luffy who is carrying Bonney.

- Stussy and Kaku start looking for the other Vegapunk, leaving Rob Lucci alone.

- We move to another place but still on Egg Head, Sentomaru leads the 3 Seraphins : S-Shark, S-Hawk and S-Snake

- Sentomaru is a member of the Sword, with the same rank as X-Drake.

- Sentomaru is on call with Smoker who is located on the Marine base next door, Smoker is also a member of the Sword at the same rank as X-Drake and Sentomaru.

- They discuss about the capture of Koby and the presence of CP0 on Egg Head.

- We move to another place, Elbaf, where Eustass Kidd and his crew are present. They fight against giants and win without problems, then a shadow (Sauro's) arrives and asks Kidd to stop.

- We move on to another place, Winner Island, where the fight between Blackbeard and Trafalgar D. Law takes place.

- Law's pirates are challenged by Blackbeard's pirates.

- The bounties of Blackbeard's pirates are revealed:

- Burgess: 1.238.000.000
- Van Augur: 1.099.000.000
- Doc Q: 999.999.999
- Stronger: 1.000.000

- Law and Blackbeard are bleeding, before moving to another place, Blackbeard says the following words: "Say, Trafalgar... Do you know that even the most powerful Paramecia has an awakening?"

- We are now on New MarineFord with Sakazuki.

- Sakazuki receives an order from the Gorosei, which is to send an Admiral to Winner Island.

- The chapter ends with Akainu's reaction saying "What?! Are they making fun of me?"

- there is some information related to the title of the chapter but that will be later.

Status
Not open for further replies.