Status
Not open for further replies.
There definitely is. I think Oda planned for her to join maybe but changed his mind after Naito's furry incident.
I don't think he would do something like that for this reason. I think he had a change of mind concerning her during the writing of Wano. Maybe he thought he had not enough time (and I would actually agree with that) or maybe he didn't think it was possible for him to develop her later. Anyway, there was too much emphasis on her and her relationship to Pedro, the dawn of the mink and her position on the ship to think it was not intended to stick.

I don't think he would do something like that for this reason. I think he had a change of mind concerning her during the writing of Wano. Maybe he thought he had not enough time (and I would actually agree with that) or maybe he didn't think it was possible for him to develop her later. Anyway, there was too much emphasis on her and her relationship to Pedro, the dawn of the mink and her position on the ship to think it was not intended to stick.
This is possible too.
Oda changed his mind a lot in Wano😭
I still can't get over the lack of Zoro—Ryuma parallels and grave flashback 😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.