Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru shoots through the sky over the Sunny: Zoro swears, and begins to chase after him.

Sentomaru is still conscious, but on one knee. Lucci goes for another attack, but gets punched into a wall by Luffy, who then makes the wall stretch, bounce Lucci back, and smashes Lucci's face into the ground, before doing the same thing to make him bounce into the sky.

S-Snake disobeys orders, and begins firing at CP0 along with S-Shark and S-Hawk. Kaku and Stussy dodge easily.

Kizaru appears, and chides Lucci for fighting. Lucci responds that Sentomaru has chosen Vegapunk over the WG, and is a traitor. Kizaru stops, and asks Sentomaru if it's true. Sentomaru hesitates, but nods.

Kizaru clicks his tongue, and shoots Sentomaru through the chest with a beam of light. "We can't afford any traitors, at this point. Lucci-san... we'll talk about your failure later. Keep Straw Hat busy. I have direct orders from the Gorosei..."

Kizaru begins firing lasers off in every direction. "To blow this entire island apart, for the crime of researching the Void Century."

Jinbei defends Chopper from S-Bear and S-Hawk and S-Shark go after Luffy to help Lucci, while S-Snake continues to attack Cipher Pol while giggling. Kaku notes that she must be defective, and needs to be put down not-lethally.

Kizaru cries a little as he stares down at Sentomaru, remembering training with him and eating with him. Luffy shouts, "AXE GUY!" and tries to help, but is hand-pistoled by Lucci. After a moment, Kizaru forms his blade of light, and swings it down... only for Zoro's blade to block it. Ice suddenly swells around the S-Hawk and S-Shark, causing them to drop out of the air.

Brook chuckles, while Zoro stares up at Kizaru with a feral grin, saying, "I've been waiting to pay you back for a long time, you half-rate lamp."

Kizaru blinks as Adv CoC swells out from Zoro, and says, "Oootototo... I knew we should have killed your crew back on Sabaody... You guys are really scary now, huh?"
some of this is in fact real

Status
Not open for further replies.