Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree:cheers:
Nah man, Pre Timeskip Luffy was able to beat the sisters without even going gear three. Current Coby can beat their butts.
Well, to be fair here. Luffy was trying his best to get out and the Sisters was simply underestimating him throughout the whole fight. I'm not saying Luffy would lose but the Sisters hasn't going all out yet:kayneshrug:And beside, the Celestial Dragon mark is the reason why the fight was stopped:kata:

The tweet says there'll be a "critical announcement" regarding OP on July 22, which will is the official day for OPs 23rd anniversary.

The rest of the points in that tweet is just speculation on what the announcement could be about.

I hope it's about hyping up chapter 1000 but I think that is highly unlikely and it'll probably be something trivial.

The tweet says there'll be a "critical announcement" regarding OP on July 22, which will is the official day for OPs 23rd anniversary.

The rest of the points in that tweet is just speculation on what the announcement could be about.

I doubt it's about hyping up chapter 1000 but I think that is highly unlikely and it'll probably be something trivial.
Zoro vs Kaido in chapter 1000:finally::finally::finally:

I agree:cheers:

Well, to be fair here. Luffy was trying his best to get out and the Sisters was simply underestimating him throughout the whole fight. I'm not saying Luffy would lose but the Sisters hasn't going all out yet:kayneshrug:And beside, the Celestial Dragon mark is the reason why the fight was stopped:kata:
True underestimating Luffy was a big factor, but even Second Gear Luffy was strong enough to beat both of them, even with them using their best attacks. If the fight had continued without the CD mark coming into play Luffy would have won.
Coby after training for the past two years, has decent haki compared to Luffy who had only subconscious CoC. And has about the same physical abilities if not a bit stronger than Pre Timeskip Second Gear Luffy. Plus even though the Sisters and the rest of the Amazon Lily warriors are not as overconfidence as Boa. I think they would still underestimate Coby, like they did Luffy, and VA Mononga, who was actually stronger than them. I also don't see them actively trying to get stronger or training during the Timeskip, so they powers could be around the same level as back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.