Status
Not open for further replies.
Early 2023 anime episodes gonna be insane (if Toei doesn't screw it up)
Not really early, after Zoro and Sanji have this clash with King and Queen, the story cuts to Yamato vs Kaido, Yamato's flashback and Momo taking Luffy up in his new Dragon Form for a while

only after like 7~8 chapters we go back to Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King

and then after that, Luffy vs Kaido + Gear 5th

overall, 2023 is gonna be a crazy for One Piece Anime though

Not really early, after Zoro and Sanji have this clash with King and Queen, the story cuts to Yamato vs Kaido, Yamato's flashback and Momo taking Luffy up in his new Dragon Form for a while

only after like 7~8 chapters we go back to Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King

and then after that, Luffy vs Kaido + Gear 5th

overall, 2023 is gonna be a crazy for One Piece Anime though
This just makes me hate Yamato even more, having to wait through her mary-sue scenes. Timeskip Yamato please.

Started playing Diablo 2 Resurrected for the first time, never got around to playing the original when i was a kid.

Played a bit of Diablo 3 though.

But i'm a pretty casual Diablo fan, i usually only play the campaign with a few different classes, i don't do the whole seasons / endgame grinding thing, which to most people is the actual Diablo gameplay lol.

This just makes me hate Yamato even more, having to wait through her mary-sue scenes. Timeskip Yamato please.
I'm not a huge fan of Yamato either, and it sucks that her big part in the arc stalls the story until the climax with the Monster Trio fighting.

But i do think Yamato in the anime is a much better character, her voice actress brings the character to life and seems like a cool person.

Maybe Toei will add some stuff to her backstory, just like they did with Oden.

Started playing Diablo 2 Resurrected for the first time, never got around to playing the original when i was a kid.

But i'm a pretty casual Diablo fan, i usually only play the campaign with a few different classes, i don't do the whole seasons / endgame grinding thing, which to most people is the actual Diablo gameplay lol.
:jinbewat::chopoff:
It's illegal to play Satanist games on this holy day:believe:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Diablo2>>>>>>>>>>Diablo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.