Kaku is about to get minority hunted :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Endangered giraffe...
:mrgo:
Post automatically merged:

why do I feel like its seatonnes behind the furry loaded account
Nah man it's obviously @Mr. Reloaded

law's attacks looked visually more impressive prob why
but they are portrayed as equals.
This could be deliberately done because Kid's peak is saved for later, especially now that Law is acquainted with Teach who should steal Law's RP rubbings and kick him off the PK race while Kid is still advancing with the whole RHP arm feud/man marked by flames plot going for him.

Law could end up getting the short end of the stick between the WG trio, and that might be why he shined earlier than Kid.

G

Gorosei Informer

Zoro really about to use his sword to hunt victims of racism once again :zosleepy::noo::josad:
Oda why?! Doesn't help Nika is this all powerful being who is all white and uses white themed attacks. No Luffy, don't use the "White Power" attack!

:mihugh:kingufy

good catch tbf
I have no right to call out other usernames
:suresure:
Tbh somewhat too for me, I used to be called Bakazuki Bakainu on here back in the day, for a little while hahaha!

G

Gorosei Informer

Right. I get it tho. We all know the real reason he needs Kiku to have her two hands intact :sadgrin:

Compared to Law definitely agree

Is this the year Clown Haki is made canon???
Hahahaa yes! Of course! Absolutely! Clownquerors is the most supreme and best haki!

:joker::pepebuggy:

Zoro gonna have the most impossible fight ever! Never mind Mihawk!

:chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so, I've not heard of one but you can ask there, suggest one if they don't have one? They might be up for making one, call it the Baratie server even? or All Blue?

Ill tag some Sanji fans to pose the idea to them too:

@RayanOO @Doggo @AL sama @Kiwipom @YASER @Warchief Sanji D Goat @NotTommy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Flower @DarkWitch @BleakAsh @Hiragaro @MonsterZoro @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Cinera @U c 4 up da idly
I have asked several times myself to no response

Ask them whether they'd join yours Ghostly

G

Gorosei Informer

I have asked several times myself to no response

Ask them whether they'd join yours Ghostly
Ah you mean if they would make a Sanji server or something?

@Flower has made one now too, a few people have joined including Doggo and Al Sama, so you're welcome to join if you like! I DMed you the link on Discord too.

I could invite them to my friend Loner's server but that would get a little confusing and such I guess lmao.

:sanjismug:

Status
Not open for further replies.