People here are all spoiler scavengers as opposed to providers, right? Only Roventiar was actually a provider in the sense that he got it directly from his friend or something.
i talked to Roventiar recently, he is very isolated/foreclosed recently and doesnt want to interact a lot anymore. he wouldnt tell me the reason. he is still a little bit active on other social media

People here are all spoiler scavengers as opposed to providers, right? Only Roventiar was actually a provider in the sense that he got it directly from his friend or something.
Yeah kinda sad how it end with Roventiar, but he expect something which didn't work. Holding up the spoilers only on this site,of course we have user from most countries and also tons of twitter user, they share the infos with show the leaks. Because that Roventiar don't show us spoiler anymore, kinda sad but we can survive it without.

D

Deleted member 83

Yeah kinda sad how it end with Roventiar, but he expect something which didn't work. Holding up the spoilers only on this site,of course we have user from most countries and also tons of twitter user, they share the infos with show the leaks. Because that Roventiar don't show us spoiler anymore, kinda sad but we can survive it without.
Yep, just unrealistic to expect people to actually take “don’t repost elsewhere” seriously....learn my lesson the hard way