Cuz you know, I have a lot of issues in real life and nobody even listen or care for me, I got bully a lot and even my parents doesn't even look at me anymore:josad:But then, a lot of people in this forum cares about me more than my friends and my parents does in real life and you specifically care for me the most:optimistic:So I just want to return the favor:catsweat:But it's fine if you don't want me cuz I'm a loser and you probably want to be my friend rather than someone close to me:catcry:I know this is kinda embarrassed but I just want to show my true feeling for you, Trissy-chwan:amazing:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Cuz you know, I have a lot of issues in real life and nobody even listen or care for me, I got bully a lot and even my parents doesn't even look at me anymore:josad:But then, a lot of people in this forum cares about me more than my friends and my parents does in real life and you specifically care for me the most:optimistic:So I just want to return the favor:catsweat:But it's fine if you don't want me cuz I'm a loser and you probably want to be my friend rather than someone close to me:catcry:I know this is kinda embarrassed but I just want to show my true feeling for you, Trissy-chwan:amazing:

You wanna cheat on Yukihime already?