Give me the damn spoilers already lol
Chapter 10420

The Waking and baking

King smelled Nekomamushis pipe and asked whats in there.
Neko answered it was a special strain endemic to Zou.
King asked to pass him the pipe. And neko gave it.
Usopp saw whats happening and brought out his boin island special strain.
Everybody is having a great time until the marines showed up.
It was Kizaru with red eyes and to everyones schock he was with Marco. Both were high as fuck when they got there. Apparently it was the marines ships shadow that Marco saw.

Oda break next week.

Source: My local dealer.

yo guys, been some time. its Cup from cupboard scans CB scans.

Since readjump is ded i assume we have to jump in again and make our old, high quality scans (just like i did with 2 friends for 985 which got pinned on the subreddit. but that was pretty spontaneou) until readjump either continues or we feel exhausted.

We still need 1-2 JP translators, though, so i hope i can ask like maybe ivaannom in here on the day the raw chapter leaks to do translations which we will supervise etc.

If everything turns out well, you can expect higher quality scans within like 1-2 hours after frwnxh (fr) release since ill pre-prepare the typesetting in advance w my team and wait for the FR scans to drop.

still hope readjump can get their shit together cuz i usually work at least 17 hours when the chapter/the raws drop nonstop cuz i have to coordinate everything and get nothing (monetarily) in return. And i rather lay back and read someone elses chap instead of reading spoilers and working on it myself since it ruins the reading experience
If youโ€™re gonna do a scanlation, you need a native English speaker or someone with a great grasp of English to proofread and fix the translation provided by translator.