Status
Not open for further replies.
You know? I’m gonna customize my own katana using Tamahagane, the most precious metal that costs $3000. Then, I’ll give it a DLC (Diamond Like Coating). To add extra layer of protection to the metal from erosions. The katana would look black matte due to the DLC. With Hamon and Bo-Hi so the katana would be light, and then, I’m calling it. I created my own, one of the 12 Supreme Grade Swords (最上大業物 Saijo O Wazamono), Ryuu no Tsume (Dragon’s Claw).

I’m such a weeb. :wellwell:

You know? I’m gonna customize my own katana using Tamahagane, the most precious metal that costs $3000. Then, I’ll give it a DLC (Diamond Like Coating). To add extra layer of protection to the metal from erosions. The katana would look black matte due to the DLC. With Hamon and Bo-Hi so the katana would be light, and then, I’m calling it. I created my own, one of the 12 Supreme Grade Swords (最上大業物 Saijo O Wazamono), Ryuu no Tsume (Dragon’s Claw).

I’m such a weeb. :wellwell:
Nah call it Chunchunmaru, missed opportunity if you don’t
Post automatically merged:

Black Maria with the back attack from Kaido San who just got clapped by the scabbards front and back

Status
Not open for further replies.