Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

will you say zoro does the same thing
No!! He will be fighting against a steel cage.

I have learned my lesson. I won't outright declare high expectations of Zoro. Sanji fans had high expectations of Sanji in WCI and Oda pissed all over them. And in Wano, few (most are I guess still very strong-minded) Zoro fans have become disheartened after last chapter.

I actually want to finish OP and not drop it because it didn't live up to my expectations. Bonus is that I actually like Luffy, so Luffy getting wins doesn't hurt me.

M

MD Zolo

That would make Marineford 2.0
I think Sabo will come to Wano
How will Sabo coming to Wano bode bad for Sabo?! Whatever happens to Sabo, it has something to do with the fight against the Admirals.

Execution seems likely. But this time, Luffy won't even know because he is in an isolated country. Dragon will come for Sabo and a war will break loose between Revolutionaries and Marines while Luffy chills in Wano after beating Kaido/BM.

No!! He will be fighting against a steel cage.

I have learned my lesson. I won't outright declare high expectations of Zoro. Sanji fans had high expectations of Sanji in WCI and Oda pissed all over them. And in Wano, few (most are I guess still very strong-minded) Zoro fans have become disheartened after last chapter.

I actually want to finish OP and not drop it because it didn't live up to my expectations. Bonus is that I actually like Luffy, so Luffy getting wins doesn't hurt me.
well thats a defense mechanism but you are wrong.
these panels

on 3 different chapters
paint a very different picture. marco is right the era is changing, and we got the top sns in wano to prove it right here.
Post automatically merged:

I bet sabo wont come and the marines will play as big a role as people think they will. at most marines clean up. sns will take both yonkos down.

M

MD Zolo

well thats a defense mechanism but you are wrong.
these panels

on 3 different chapters
paint a very different picture. marco is right the era is changing, and we got the top sns in wano to prove it right here.
Post automatically merged:

I bet sabo wont come and the marines will play as big a role as people think they will. at most marines clean up. sns will take both yonkos down.
Good luck with that. All I know that when push comes to shove, Oda will make Law and Kid look helpless as Fu*k and make Zoro incompetent as fu*k while Luffy will look like a Messiah.

Panels postures are hilarious support. I laughed when Sanji fans claimed that Scooper is equal to Rayleigh based on two panels and I am gonna laugh when people are gonna use panels to show that Zoro/Kid/Law are the main guys.

Story on the other hand is another matter and as per story Zoro/Kid/Law should play a significant role. However, I have been burned enough times to know that it's not going to be the case.

This is Shonen manga. Shonen manga got to have 1 vs. 1 boss fight. Anything else is just pipe dream. While I do dream that pipedream, I won't put my money on it.

Good luck with that. All I know that when push comes to shove, Oda will make Law and Kid look helpless as Fu*k and make Zoro incompetent as fu*k while Luffy will look like a Messiah.

Panels postures are hilarious support. I laughed when Sanji fans claimed that Scooper is equal to Rayleigh based on two panels and I am gonna laugh when people are gonna use panels to show that Zoro/Kid/Law are the main guys.

Story on the other hand is another matter and as per story Zoro/Kid/Law should play a significant role. However, I have been burned enough times to know that it's not going to be the case.

This is Shonen manga. Shonen manga got to have 1 vs. 1 boss fight. Anything else is just pipe dream. While I do dream that pipedream, I won't put my money on it.
never said they will outshine luffy thats a given
but they will play a big part.
you are acting like oda makes zoro look bad. and the only person he undermined in the group was law. kid lost to a yonko not some scrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.