Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ehh,his design is cool and all, but he is just a replacement brother brought into the story using the plot device amnesia.
I don't care if people call him Ace 2.0 or not.

Fucking idiots comparing Ace to Sabo because they have the same DF mad clowns.

Is Blackbeard a Whitebeard 2.0 because he has his DF now?

XDDDDDDD.

Funny af.

Seth

โ€Ž
Another confirmation that reddit is garbage
Ofc. Reddit is trash when it shits on Sanji but when they'll shit on Zoro you will be happy. Typical.
uhhh Yeah basically. BB is the Anti-thesis that WB is.
Sabo is and will always be a shit character.
I don't care. Sabo is a monster and he will kill Akainu and I will enjoy myself reading all crybabies not enjoying this.
Shit character is Momo not him.

Seth

โ€Ž
Seth, your the one on drugs.
Putting every top tier against Luffy because he's MC is retarded. He's not going to fight Akainu.

Luffy won't kill. Sabo has this antagonistic twist to his character. Akainu needs to die not to be spared by Monkey D.

Seth

โ€Ž
Telling people they are on drugs just because they share a different opinion which doesn't even sound crazy & possibly might happen in the future and telling them they are on drugs because they don't like the character you do......
Rav is not the type of crybaby to be offended by something like this so chill.

Luffy won't kill Akainu and as I said Akainu needs to die not to be spared.

Sabo has this antagonistic twist to his character "look panels with Sabo vs Marines at Dressrosa".

Sabo will kill Akainu and prove that Fire can burn hotter than Magma which is true.

Seth

โ€Ž
We aren't saying Luffy will get every single top tier fight, But out of all the Admirals Luffy has beef with Akainu the most out of anybody.
Luffy won't kill.
If Akainu stays alive Oda is one hell of a softy.

Status
Not open for further replies.