Status
Not open for further replies.
so Time to spend money on Gucci?
weren’t they also collaborating with League of Legends before?

beside the fact of the collaborations, what I really like is, these companies and the world as community seems to see and accept hobby’s like gaming and manga as something pretty normal, otherwise they would advertise it like that.
Yeah with the millennial gen, and our culture for anime/manga, and the age we're at right now, late 20s and 30s, we're a huge target audience for these companies.

opening spoiled nami and ussop team up..

and

Luffy running with sanji

slowly everything in the opening is coming true

does this mean zoro and sanji team up?

holy shit i forgot about this shit, the anime really spoils everything.
so according to the opening sanji and luffy are running towards kaido, zoro will follow suit and then we will get zoro and sanji tag team?:steef:

Last edited:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
holy shit i forgot about this shit, the anime really spoils everything.
so according to the opening sanji and luffy are running towards kaido zoro will follow suit and then we will get zoro and sanji tag team?:steef:
Look at the opening again they show queen and king together and king attacks first and then we cut to sanji and zoro and sanji attacks first

its already confirmed

sanji vs king
zoro vs queen

omg stop being so salty

everything so far has been coming true what do u want me to do? remake the opening so zoro can fight king?
Ironic coming from the Regina George of WorstGen

wow 1 scene is true so the whole thing is true, it's a monsterzoro special, a foregone conclusion. Guy's its a wrap, no need for spoilers. Just like The Dressrosa opening Luffy fought Akainu and Sanji fought Kizaru, did that happen?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Ironic coming from the Regina George of WorstGen

wow 1 scene is true so the whole thing is true, it's a monsterzoro special, a foregone conclusion. Guy's its a wrap, no need for spoilers. Just like The Dressrosa opening Luffy fought Akainu and Sanji fought Kizaru, did that happen?
Group spread came true, sanji run with luffy came true, ussop nami team up came true.

more will come true within the next few chapters look forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.