Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, don't worry👍, you have me with my very accurate predictions, so I'll let you know what will happen in 992.

• Big Mom is still missing.
  • Marco is absent in this chapter (again).
  • Kid and Killer are also absent from this chapter.
  • Zoro and Drake are just messing around with Apoo and Queen, nothing is happening there.
  • Nami and Ussop are running form Ulti and page one while screaming.
  • Franky is fighting against giants.
  • Luffy and Sanji still trying to reach to the roof of Anigashima (even though they both can fly and are the fastest characters in Wano so far😫, Oda please some logic, I beg you😭).
  • The Samurais are still amazed by the fact that strowhats can defeat Fodders.
  • Jinbe is ordering everyon around.
  • King is ether absent from the chapter or is just watching over while doing nothing.
Ok, this is it guys, have a good day.

Guys, don't worry👍, you have me with my very accurate predictions, so I'll let you know what will happen in 992.

• Zoro and Drake are just messing around with Apoo and Queen, nothing is happening there.
  • Luffy and Sanji still trying to reach to the roof of Anigashima (even though they both can fly and are the fastest characters in Wano so far😫, Oda please some logic, I beg you😭).
  • King is ether absent from the chapter or is just watching over while doing nothing.
Fake. There’s no "Anigashima".

Guys, calm down we all know what's going to happen in 992. Stop spreading hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.