Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
thats why i'm trigerred yesterday. why the official account dont make any statement at all.
Dont worry you will learn about One Piece breaks thru Mangaplus because oda;s editors can't inform people on the official twitter in 2020 LMAO.

sanji is the VC zoro is RHM but that’s a topic for another day

• sanji already clashed with king
  • sanji commented on the flying gifters that were around king
  • king is nowhere to be found which means he’s most likely on his way to the rooftop, luffy and sanji are on their way too
now let’s talk about zoro

• zoro already interacted with queen
  • zoro is already fighting queen
  • queen loves komuraski(hyori) and hyori loves zoro
you just need to look at it from an unbiased perspective man
THERE' NO VC ON LUFFY'S CREW
THEY ALL BEHAVE LIKE FRIENDS,LIKE A FAMILY.WHEN THEY COMES THEY ALL WORK LIKE A TEAM AND THEY FOLLOW THE BEST IDEA WHOEVER SAYS IT

thats why i'm trigerred yesterday. why the official account dont make any statement at all.
Exactly, so...I feel like this could be only Viz delay thing, so instead of break next week, we got break this week. But I'm still confused, how and why this happened.
So yeah, if tomorrow we will get oficial explanation, I will be ok with that...at least I prepares myself for no chapter this week.

sanji is the VC zoro is RHM
Since when are these two different things exactly?

And if they are two different things then what are "second in command" and "first mate"?

Are those Four different things?

Is Nami the second in command and Usopp the First mate?

Do all four have different titles now?

Literal nonsense

S

stealthblack

And if they are two different things then what are "second in command" and "first mate"?

Literal nonsense
the captain decides who is VC, not the fans, not the VC. the only person luffy agreed that he can take the lead of the crew is usopp

Literal nonsense
zoro is better assistant to luffy

sanji is a better substitute leader for the crew

the captain decides who is VC, not the fans, not the VC. the only person luffy agreed that he can take the lead of the crew is usopp
You mean the gag scene. The gag where usopp is trying to say he's captain and Luffy refuses then Usopp I'd the one who says he's VC and Luffy says whatever

You're saying the VC doesn't decide for themselves they are VC. Didn't usopp just do that? And luffy's answer is that he doesn't care?

Wow. What a meaningful exchange

S

stealthblack

You mean the gag scene. The gag where usopp is trying to say he's captain and Luffy refuses then Usopp I'd the one who says he's VC and Luffy says whatever

You're saying the VC doesn't decide for themselves they are VC. Didn't usopp just do that? And luffy's answer is that he doesn't care?

Wow. What a meaningful exchange
anything that doesn't suit your point is a gag. got it

he didin't say he doesn't care, he said OK

zoro is better assistant to luffy

sanji is a better substitute leader for the crew
I'm asking you a simple question. when are these different titles or roles on the crew.

Let's make it simple. Just say Sanji is All four titles if you actually have no proof they are different things.

And then explain why the VC/Second in Command/RHM/ first mate is NOT the strongest under the captain, is NOT recognised as such anywhere in the story, is NOT the person who actually takes the lead when the captain is faltering.

You know. Those things that VC/Second in commabd/RHM/ first mate is about
Post automatically merged:

anything that doesn't suit your point is a gag. got it

he didin't say he doesn't care, he said OK
@stealthblack
Okay so it's fine that Usopp specifically can just say he's the VC without luffy appointing it

And then Usopp never does any VC things in the story but he's the VC nonetheless

Okay

This was definitely not a gag. You're right. This is indeed Usopp seriously being officially announced as VC even though he's the one who said it

Status
Not open for further replies.